Whiskas 1+ Complete Dry Cat Food with Chicken 340g
- Whiskas 1+ quality dry cat food provides everything your adult cat nutritionally needs for a long and happy life
- A delicious cat food meal containing tasty filled pockets: crunchy on the outside with a soft and delicious centre
- Helps clean your cat’s teeth with a gentle abrasive effect
- Dry cat kibbles are formulated to help support urinary tract health
- Dry cat food with Omega 6 fatty acids and Zinc that help support a healthy skin and coat and with Vitamin A for strong vision
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (29%, including 4% Chicken in the Light Brown Kibbles), Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Vegetables (4% Carrots in the Orange Kibbles, 4% Peas in the Green Kibbles)
|Analytical constituents (%):|
|Omega 6 fatty acids:||2.2|
|Additives per kg:|
|Antioxidants / Colourants|
|Vitamin A:||4760 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||525 IU|
|Vitamin E:||96 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||16 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||67.5 mg|
|Potassium iodide:||1.3 mg|
|Sodium selenite:||0.38 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||180 mg|
- Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
24h Daily Feeding Recommendation
Dry Food Only: 3 kg: 45 g, 4 kg: 55 g, 5 kg: 65 g
Dry Food + Pouch*: 3 kg: 15 g + 1 1/2, 4 kg: 15 g + 2, 5 kg: 25 g + 2
We recommend to feed a mix of WHISKAS® dry and wet food.
Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase when switching diet and adjust amounts according to your pet’s needs. For overweight cats reduce daily amount. For more information on feeding your cat, please contact our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available.
Store closed, in a cool and dry place.
Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see back of pack.