Full Spectrum CBD Olive Oil Primary type of olive is Koroneiki mainly present in the southern Peloponnese area
Our oil has 86% unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats which help lower you “bad cholesterol” (LDL) and promote good cholesterol levels (HDL).
This is unlike MCT oil, for example, which is high in saturated fats.
This has many health benefits such as improving heart health and lowering blood pressure .
It also has a great natural, smooth flavour that complements the nutty, earthy tones from the hemp.
- Our Hemp is grown under a glass greenhouse environment.
- We use beneficial insects, such as ladybirds to eat the bad bugs, to eliminate the need to any pesticides or harmful chemicals.
- Grown with inert substrate in our soil to stop the absorption of any heavy metal ions into the crop.
- We have established ourselves along various points in the hemp industrial, and related services supply chain and related services supply chain.
- From seed to sale, we take pride in our hemp to ensure a smooth experience with attention to detail and quality.
How We Process Our Oils
The seeds and stems of our crop and placed into the press with the oil, and our flowers, buds and leaves are disposed of on site.As the press works the oil extracts a full range of cannabinoids out of the biomass.