- Delicious – the Nation’s favourite bolognese
- Convenient – perfect for a quick Italian meal for 6
- One Dolmio pasta sauce serving contains 1 of your 5 a day
- This bolognese pasta sauce is suitable for vegetarians
- Nutritious with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
It’s important to eat a varied and balanced diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
For healthy recipe inspiration visit dolmio.com
Tomatoes (74%), Tomato Paste (21%), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Herb (Basil (0.1%)), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Flavouring, Onion Powder, Spices, Yeast Extract
|Per 100g||Per portion (125g) (%*)|
|Energy||210kJ 50kcal||263kJ (3%) 63kcal (3%)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g (<1%)|
|of which sugars||6.1g||7.6g (8%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Country of Origin Produce of the EU
- Made in EU
- Pack Type: Jar
Preparation and Usage
It’s spag bol time!
Brown 600g of mince for approx. 5 mins, until cooked through. Add your Dolmio Bolognese sauce, bring to a simmer for 5-10 mins whilst gently stirring. Serve over spaghetti, or your favourite pasta and enjoy.
We recommend 100g of dry pasta per person.
Why not try adding your family’s favourite veg, or even carrot or chilli to spice things up?
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Best before: see lid.